butfirsttea
throw me to the wolves and ill come back leading the pack


blaaaaaaaaaaaaah blah blah. I will write something awesome and super interesting when I can be bothered.
Tuesday 11 November 2014,2:32 pm
#001

Hello and welcome to butfirsttea! I honestly don't know what this blog will be about but most likely I will ramble on about my life, work, insane kittens, lovely family, and general rubbish.

I guess I should start with a little bit about me. My name is Katrina, I am currently twenty-two years old. I am a single Mother to two beautiful little girls, R who is four years old and A who is nine months old. I also have to slightly mental two year old cats, Luna and Castiel, as well as a lovebird called Charlie. I live on the Scottish borders in a tiny tourist village and I was born in Luton, England. I drink far to much tea and coffee, and I pretty much live off salads, fruit smoothies and yogurt! I also use exclamation points far to often and hope to become some sort of writer in the future.

Here's my face:


I change my hair a lot, in case you can't guess. (:

I've decided that in order to improve my writing I should update on here at least once a week by a set date, which will be a Tuesday. What I'm going to write about is a mystery. I started looking for challenges to do, but couldn't really find any that took my fancy. I might just write about a different subject each week. I may also upload short stories I write, if I feel confident enough about them. 

Labels: , ,

boop.
10 previous posts
Past posts by month
November 2014